July 14, 2014

Fitting Room Try-ons and Recent Purchase: Ann Taylor, GAP, Francesca's, and Express

The World Cup has just ended yesterday and summer is drawing to a close. Before school resumes, I'll make it a goal to have at least two posts published. I've also been thinking of incorporating some verses from my poems in my posts. Perhaps in the near future!

For this post, I want to share these IRL pictures from last month purchase and fitting room try-ons at Ann Taylor and an item each at GAP, Francesca's, and Express. I'm 4'11" and ~95 lbs. Items still available online are included with clickable links right below the images. Just to forewarn, this is a picture-heavy post!
waist adjustable with two button-tabs
This is my favorite style lately -pairing button-down shirt and dressy trouser with sneakers! 



Petite Jewel Collar Shift Dress
00P Jeweled Neck Tweed Dress
can also be seen on fellow blogger, Cee, here and here
00P Dot Textured Tie Front Dress
00P Perfect Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt
00P Rounded Collar Button Down Shirt
00P Perfect Stretch Cotton Sleeveless Shirt
Francesca's shirt in size S
GAP 1969 high-rise skinny jeans in the color salinas
00P Embroidered Pencil Skirt
Express skirt in size 0

No comments:

Post a Comment