February 1, 2016

Travel Diary: Fashion Lookbook

February 1st, 2016 -and I'm sitting here solidifying thoughts that have brewed in my head far too long for a 2015 year in review. Last year was one in which I finally took a big initiative for myself. I packed up and traveled!

Traveling is the feeling of resting my chin on the train windowsill and letting that gratifying breeze washes over me. It's an exhilarating journey as I bask in nature and man-kind's beauty with a happy heart. My feet are firmly planted on lush grass or cement to awaken this surreal moment; as if, my sense receptors aren't overwhelmed enough amidst this breathtaking view. It uplifts any burden as my vision widens with inspiration and new perspective. And eventually, whatever that I seek...I come to understand. Happy, 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment