March 1, 2013

Colors Pairing: Burgundy & Pastel Lavender

As silly as it may sound, discovering good color pairings by chance makes me giddy. A huge smile suddenly appears on my face while I make mental note to take the outfit out for a spin when opportunity beckons! I adore the color combination of burgundy and pastel lavender. Together, they contrast yet exude subtle harmony. Personally, this color scheme is quite uncommon than a neutral with burgundy.
Sweater: American Eagle
Coat: Forever 21
Pleather Legging: Decree
Purse: Pac Sun
Shoes: Sam Edelman

Wanting to don something casual and comfortable, I use pleather legging as my base and pair the rest of the outfit around it. The wedge sneakers against the knit texture and smooth-finished of pleather add chicness to an otherwise casual outfit. Although I'd prefer if the knitting of this sweater is smaller, its slouchiness (comprises of dolman sleeves, wide neckline, and tunic length) makes it comfortable to stroll around in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment