May 7, 2013

Spring Green: Seafoam Blouse & Chartreuse Lace Shorts (and Updates)


I want to share a quick post and some updates since they've been long overdue. These pictures were taken a few days ago when the weather was pleasant unlike the unrelenting rain pouring outside as I'm writing this.
Shirt: Marshalls
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Nike Outlet
Sunglasses - Marshalls; Ring - Claire's; Earrings - Forever 21

Weather talk aside, I rarely have any luck finding items I adore at Marshalls (or its sister store TJ Maxx). However, this sleeveless blouse has got to be one of my favorites! The floral crochet peter pan collar is a lovely embellishment while the polyester material is breezy and easy to care for. Although, I'd caution not to machine-dry any crochet items as they're prone to wrinkle and shrinkage.


I prefer to share unique color pairings on my blog thus couple this seafoam green blouse with chartreuse lace shorts. Despite the ensemble being a little loud, I think both colors and textures complement nicely. Hopefully this will inspire you to venture out of your comfort zone and experiment with uncommon color pairings!

Updates: 
After several hours at the coffee shop and lots of help, I’m proud to announce that this blog now has social media icon that links to my instagram! Although this may not be much, it's quite an achievement for me as I'm inept (embarrassingly to admit) when it comes to technology and anything tech-related. Please bear with me as I continue to learn and develop my blog : ). 
White Moka cappuccino and Maple green tea
to sip on while we attempt HTML

No comments:

Post a Comment